Some amazing articles/blog posts were up today and I just had to make this post though I hadn’t planned on it! Enjoy!
Why we get fat – Perfect Health Diet
Certain toxic foods seem to be very effective at causing obesity: vegetable oils, fructose, and wheat.
The first step in any weight loss effort, therefore, ought to be removal of these toxic foods from the diet.
Why go gluten free? – Whole Health Source
Here’s what I take away from this study:
- Wheat can cause symptoms in susceptible people who do not have celiac disease.
- People with mysterious digestive problems may want to try avoiding gluten for a while to see if it improves their symptoms**.
- People with mysterious fatigue may want to try avoiding gluten.
Mike Boyle Talks! – Alwyn Cosgrove
• I might be the most criticized guy in this profession. If not, I’m certainly close.
• But I get results. We’ve had Olympians, national champions, professional athletes–you name it. All those guys come through our gym. And people think I don’t know what I’m talking about?
It’s all about consistency! – Stronglifts
Before you alter a training program or even switch from your current program you should be thinking “why am I doing this?” You should have a really good reason for making changes. Now, a “good reason” is NOT that you simply don’t like the exercise or that it hurts or is hard.
Coffee drinking inversely associated with Type 2 Diabetes
They found that women who drank four cups of caffeinated coffee each day had significantly higher levels of SHBG than did non-drinkers and were 56 percent less likely to develop diabetes than were non-drinkers
Do take a moment to share the blog and these emails with friends & family. We’d all be happier in a healthier place.