Quick and easy short term fat loss
January 7, 2013
Posted by on
If your goal is to lose fat quickly, stop over-analyzing and cut carbs. It doesn’t matter what the critics say. It doesn’t matter if eating carbs is good or bad. It doesn’t matter if there are other ways that “might” be better. We’re talking purely short term fat loss here.
When you want definite results, you rely on the data you have. And the data we have today says low carb works for short-term fat loss. So for the next 4 weeks, save yourself some mind-space and do the following.
- Dump all kinds of sugar – honey, dessert, all fruit juice, soda, chocolate etc.
- Restrict grains to only the meal after working out. Have lentils/beans instead during other meals.
- Reduce fruit consumption to 1 medium fruit a day. Size? A grape is too small and a jack fruit is too big.
- Eat 2 cups of vegetables with every meal but stay away from roots and tubers for the most part.
- Do exactly as said and don’t try to find loop holes or work arounds.
For more, here is some fat loss information overdose.