Health & fitness in 6min a week
December 8, 2012
Posted by on
Clearly my blogging has been suffering lately and irrespective of what attempts I make to revive this blog, I seem to not follow through. So, about a month back, I sat down to think about why this was happening and I realized the following.
- I have much to say but don’t have the required time to write long chatty and/or technically sound posts. The little time that I do have for this, I use to write for magazines.
- Twitter is my friend now. I post plenty on there. But 140 characters is way too short to say anything that makes any sense or cause a change in anyone’s life.
- Pretty much everything that needs to be covered, has been covered previous in this blog and trying to come up with new content for the sake of coming up with new content, will only result in, well, making up shit and confusing readers.
Taking all these into consideration, here is what I realized I needed to do.
- Write posts that don’t demand too much time commitment but drive the message home.
- 140 characters is too short and 1000 words is too long. Something in the 100-200 word range will be perfect.
- Since 90% of what a person needs has already been covered, the goal now is to keep you coming to the site so the previously written articles are made use of.
With that, I present to you my next 150 posts which will be spread over 50 weeks and are sure to be short, informational, witty, simple and, most importantly, thought provoking. How much can y0u benefit from a 2 minute read? Well, you’ve got to wait and find out for yourself.