Pizza, consultation, upcoming posts and bodyweight workouts
July 22, 2011
Posted by on
1. On Monday I will publish a post I’ve been working on for a while. This post will discuss in detail how you can tweak the current (arguably unhealthy) south Indian diet to make it similar to the traditional south Indian diet but with lesser calories and more nutrients. Following that post, if there is enough interest, I will write a couple more posts that talk about using the new south Indian diet to help you with fat loss and other specific goals.
2. I have way too many things on my plate right now and am working on something huge which I’m super excited about. As a result I don’t have any time for online consultations and have ended up multiple emails requesting online consultation that I am yet to answer. If you are one of those who emailed me, do wait and I will get back to you eventually. If you want to consult with me, I’ll tell you now that the wait time is pretty long. You can send me an email now if you wish and I’ll put you on the list for later. If not, just hang tight and I’ll let you guys know when my schedule opens up.
3. One of my clients/readers just told me today that she hasn’t eaten pizza in over 2 years. In order to end this madness, I will be working with her closely to solve some health issues so we can somehow stuff some pizza into her mouth. Thassraight! I’m a terrible trainer and the worst health advocate ever!
5. Another one of my clients with fat loss goals started off with me on a low carb diet and felt like dog crap. In changing her diet to high carb low fat low protein, she is losing fat and happy and not swearing at me anymore! I have no idea why I’m writing this on this post, but happy clients = happy me.
6. I have two more weeks left in the bay area and I plan on eating anything that is awesome and special to the bay. If you know of any such places that I need to hit up before I leave the country, let me know ASAP!
7. After these two weeks, I will not have access to a gym or barbells or any special equipment for about 4 months. During this time I will be working out using purely bodyweight based exercises. If you are interested you can join me. I will be posting my daily workouts (and food consumption) either on my twitter feed or on my FB group. Follow me if you want to get healthy, strong, fast and lean!
Thats all for now folks. Make it a point to do something awesome this weekend ‘cos
You live only once… awesome you better be!