I Don’t Freakin Get It – Part 4
March 11, 2011
Posted by on
- When was the last time you watched a movie?
- How long has it been since you ate a meal?
- How many seconds has it been since you checked email?
And when was the last time you worked out?
- You spend an hour (at least) on facebook everyday.
- You spend about 2 hours eating everyday.
- You sit on your ass for at least 8 hours everyday.
But how long do you spend working out/staying active everyday?
- You get your car checked and fixed every few months.
- You take your pet to the vet every month.
- You even install your software updates every couple of weeks.
But when was the last time you got yourself checked?
- You care if your ass looks big in these jeans.
- You care if you look fat in this dress.
- You care if your belly is visible in this shirt.
But do you care about getting rid of flab instead of hiding it?
- You share jokes on FB ‘cos you want friends to laugh.
- You share news on Twitter ‘cos you want friends people to be in the know.
- You email shopping deals to friends and family ‘cos you want them to save.
But why do you shy away from sharing health and fitness related articles that will change their lives?
I’m off to go get coached and Olympic Lifting certified by Coach Burgener this weekend.
See y’all next week!