What the hell do you eat Raj?
March 6, 2011
Posted by on
I get too many emails from folks with the following questions…
- How do I make proper meals without grains?
- Just meat and veggies? I’m at a loss for what to cook.
- Can you give me some recipes that will help me eat healthy and delicious meals?
- I want to start the real food based diet your recommend, but I don’t know what to eat? I’m confused!
- Your approach to nutrition sounds fine, but how do I keep eating like this forever? I’m sure I’ll get bored!
- What the hell do you eat Raj??
In an effort to answer all these questions I’ve created a group in Facebook in which I will post every meal I eat (including cheat meals) for the next how many ever days as long as there is interest. If you’re interested in being a part of this, go to the Facebook group and request to be added as a member.
This group can be used to…
- Get recipes and ideas for your daily meals
- Provide links to recipes you thought were great
- Ask questions about why certain foods are OK and why some aren’t
- Discuss with other members about other great meals/recipes
- Stalk me! See what I eat everyday every meal
A little something about me, my food preferences and my cooking skills…
- I love food. More than most things in this world.
- I can eat. By that I mean I can easily consume ~2 lb of meat and 2 lb of vegetables along with 2-3 sweet potatoes, a cup of whey shake and some fruit in one sitting without any trouble whatsoever.
a pretty good an awesome cook (seriously ask her) but tend to stick to simple and easy recipes. Most of my meals take anywhere from 5-25 min to make.
Hope this is helpful.