I don’t freakin’ get it – Part 2
January 22, 2011
Posted by on
- You don’t buy a cream that promises to enlarge your junk by 3 inches in 3 weeks… but you buy a product that promises 6 pack abs in 6 weeks.
- You don’t fill your car with crude oil… but you fill your body with junk food.
- You don’t buy a camera without reading reviews… but you buy foods without reading nutritional data on the back.
- You don’t feed your dog sugar, dough and rancid oil every morning… but you load yourself up with donut/muffin/cereal bar and fruit juice/soda every morning.
- You don’t dress like its your birthday everyday… but you eat like its your birthday everyday.
- You don’t believe Santa Claus will bring you gifts… but you believe sit-ups will give you a flat stomach.
- You don’t trust a medicine that was manufactured in your kitchen… but you trust a food that was made in a lab.
- You don’t think apple flavored candy is better than a real apple… but you think ultra-processed sodium-loaded soy meat is better than real meat.
- You understand 1+1 = 2… but you do not understand bad diet + sedentary lifestyle = early death.
Pretty sad state of affairs indeed!