I don’t freakin’ get it
January 7, 2011
Posted by on
- Eating a slice of bread by itself is cool but eating a piece of cheese/meat by itself is not?
- Ordering vegetable masala with naan and white rice is fine but ordering chilli paneer/chicken with steamed vegetables on the side instead of naan is weird?
- Running 26 miles is fitness but deadlifting twice your bodyweight is madness?
- Doing situps is beneficial but overhead pressing your bodyweight is dangerous?
- Taking your medicines with you on a vacation is a necessity but taking protein powder is stupidity?
- The guy inhaling a footlong subway sandwich with chips and a cookie is health conscious but the guy munching on steak and butter sauteed veggies is a nut-job?
- Salad with/on flat bread is healthy but burger without bun is stupid?
- 3 cups of rice per meal is easy but 3 cups of vegetables per meal is impossible?
- Feeding your baby with stupid crap prepared in unknown factories in random parts of the world is care but feeding him/her home made meat, veggies and starches is not practical?
- Cereal bars for breakfast is wholesome and convenient but nuts and berries for breakfast is not?
- Getting bread in a salad bar is legit but salad in a pizza place is messed up?
- Being diabetic is understandable but being a low carber is buying into fads?
- Not doing any kind of physical activity ever is no big deal but skipping one damn meal is ridiculous?
- 400 grams of carbs per day is the norm but 100 grams of protein a day is risky?
- Paying the doctor is unavoidable but paying for quality food is unaffordable?
- (Ultra processed totally fake tasting like bird crap) Smart bacon is good for you but super natural ambrosia like real bacon will clog your arteries?
- You love Jerry Seinfeld but you don’t know who George Carlin is?
You guys are messed up in the head!