Chocolate Almond Eclair Pudding
October 26, 2010
Posted by on
- 1 scoop Chocolate Flavored Whey Protein Isolate
- 1 tbls Almond Butter (or peanut butter… whatever floats your boat)
- 4-5 tbls Whole Milk (or skim milk if you’re into the low fat thing)
- 1-2 tbls Sliced Almonds
- Mix the why protein powder with whole milk.
- Mix with fork (like beating an egg) till you get a smooth pancake batter like consistency.
- Add in the nut butter. Mix until you get a doughy consistency.
- Top with sliced almonds.
- Freeze for approximately 30 mins to get a hard pudding that you can cut to pieces.
Note: You can also eat this unfrozen. The consistency will be more pudding like.
- Total Calories: 300
- Protein: 40 grams
- Fat: 11 grams
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
Note: You can increase protein/decrease fat & carb by increasing the whey or decreasing the nut butter.