11 things that make me want to pull my arm off…
September 25, 2010
Posted by on
… and beat you with it!
- When you think you can eat a whole pizza and burn it off by ‘doing the elliptical’ for 30 mins.
- When you ask if it’s better to do ‘cardio’ in the morning or evening when the last time you left the couch was 1982!
- When you say ‘Dude! That post on frequent carboloading leading to diabetes was amazing’… as you destroy that plate of cheesecake.
- When you say ‘You’ll be proud of me. I had a healthy snack – a fruit smoothie with 2 bananas, 2 cups of orange juice, 1 apple and 2 cups of grapes!’
- When you do a quarter squat and take pride in the weight you just moved.
- When you say you lost 10 lbs without any strength training and argue that all you lost was fat.
- When you eat like a 7 yr old school girl and complain that you can never put on mass.
- When you say ‘My dinner has to be all protein today. I’m going to order just lentils and beans!’
- When you accuse me of not eating ‘real food‘ because I said no to the pizza you offered me.
- When you tell me your body is unique and it needs grains and sugars to stay healthy.
- When you say ‘I don’t want any detailed workout program or diet. Just tell me how to tone up.’
But keep the questions coming ‘cos if you ain’t asking me dimwit questions I got no smart-ass answers!
All in good fun.
Take it easy this weekend.