If you think I’m just chilling eating my south Indian vegetarian diet downing 6+ country eggs and few liters of raw dairy everyday, you’re wrong! I’m also not complaining about the heat-humidity combo and impatiently waiting for Septemper 19th when I can make poor BootCamp members suffer! Oh! I’m also designing and destroying workouts and… loving every second of living the dream!
That said, I’m also going to give you what I promised – The equipment less training routine
My training in the next few months will be split into 3-6 week mesocycles in an effort to hit some body comp and performance goals. The first mesocycle is designed to be 3 weeks long. It will start tomorrow, the 8th of August, and end on the 29th of August which is just in time for my big (shirtless) day. I will outline my training in this post and will publish daily workouts on my Facebook page.
- Everyday: Farmers walk, short run, mobility work
- Monday: Upper body push and pull, core work
- Tuesday: Lower body speed work (sprints), handstand pushups, sandbag work
- Wednesday: Extended mobility, L-chinups, rotational stability work, agility training
- Thursday: One arm push and pull, zero negative explosive push and pull, slow push and pull
- Friday: One legged lower body strength work (pistols), weighted squat jumps, handstand pushups, 5-10 min conditioning workout
- Saturday: Extended mobility, box jumps, single leg pull off the ground
- Sunday: Sun salutations
If you aren’t a member of my Facebook page, join now and share your thoughts ‘cos there is just way too much you can learn from me and I can learn from you!
See ya there.