My Role Model
December 20, 2010
Posted by on
What you can’t learn from books, what you can’t learn from history, you can learn via observation.
I try to learn. Everyday. From everyone. In every way possible. Today I want to spend a few minutes talking about one of my role models.
This guy is as awesome as it gets!! A little about him.
- He can jump up obstacles twice his height.
- He can sprint faster than 99.9% of the people you know and unbelievably agile.
- His BMI and BF% are on the money. No flab whatsoever. You can literally see the veins on his abs.
- His focus is unmatched. His eyes are always on the goal!
- When he competes, he turns into a maniac and pushes till he drops down to the floor.
- When his body needs rest, he shuts everything down and give it the rest it deserves.
- He eats real food 90% of the time while also enjoying his cheats everyday.
- He eats low carb.
- He eats only when he is hungry and stops when he has had enough.
- He thrives on meat, veggies and dairy.
- His food consumption is directly proportional to his activity level. More activity = tonnes of food. No activity = fasting.
- He sleeps at least 12 hours a day.
- He lives in the moment like none other. When he is sleepy, sleeping is all he thinks about. When he is hungry, food is all he thinks about.
- He can be badass or extremely charming depending on the situation.
- Just like me, he thinks nut butter is ambrosia.
- He has inspired me like none other.
- He turned 1 yesterday.
Happy birthday little buddy!
I know I taught you to sit and to shake… but you’ve taught me so much more! You are, without question, the alpha dog!